Monday, November 23, 2009

Dress for Less, Literally!

Have you ever been going through your closet and realized you had nothing to wear? Ladies, I know from experience that this can happen and does happen. We want new clothes, something chic to wear to a party, or a cute top for class or work, but we don't have a ton of extra cash laying around, and we also don't have a lot of time to browse and try on. Well that happened to me recently. So feeling down, I decided I would go run some errands around town, and one of my errands took me to Wal-Mart. In the midst of the fast past shuffle, I saw a shimmer from the corner of my eye. Curiosity got me and so I went over to the clothes section and I found two really cute tops! I immediately decided that I love them both and had to have them. The tops fit great, the 'girls' fit good, and the length hit me perfectly.

So ladies out there, the busy workers, the moms, the girls in class feeling down, I have found your solution: Wal Mart. I'm starting this blog for YOU; to help all of you out there who just cant seem to put outfits together or don't think things will look good on you. And for those of you out there who think that buying clothes from Wal-Mart is simply below you. This is for YOU. Enjoy.

Pick of the day:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12343174

Not only is this top a great price, $8, but it also has such a cool vibe! The top back is cut out a little bit, showing just enough skin to get noticed but not enough to let anything hang out! It would look great with simple jeans and flats. But if you're looking to dress it up, then add some black leather leggings, silver ballet flats, and a cute pair of earrings!

Gotta love the treasures at Wal-Mart! Hope you girls out there love this top as much as I do. I'll post another tomorrow!

Yours truly,
Wal-mart Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment