Sunday, November 29, 2009

HEY CHICAS!

Hey chicas!! Anyone out there?!? Hope you all had a wonderful turkey day! I know I did and now I'm stuffed! Black Friday shopping? Maybe? Well I did! And did I find some cute things! One thing in particular, A BLACK BOYFRIEND BLAZER! Which I adore cause not only does it look casual cute with some skinny jeans and knee highs, but it also looks great over a mini and ankle booties! It's magical!! Here it is:


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12082012


I know, I know, its $20.. Might be breaking a budget you have for yourself, but its totally worth it! Because you can wear it with anything: dress it up or dress it down! I promise you won't be dissappointed in buying this, you'll be happy you did after all the compliments you'll recieve! Take my word for it, a blazer is fashion-forward, chic, and always in style! Hope you all have a fabou-LESS shoping time!

Yours Truly,
Walmart Couture


-I'm sorry for only having the link avaliable, the picutres from the Walmart website won't let me save and then paste them onto the blog. Sorry if it's any sort of inconvience! Also, I would just like to state that I do not work for Walmart and no one is paying me to write this blog. I just love the clothes and the prices and want to share my fashion adivce with you, the smart shopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment