Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lets bring out the DIVA in you!

Today, I'm feeling sort of like I rule the world, and so I want you to, too! Todays trend is all about owning what you're wearing, literally! When you put on a great top you should feel great in it, embrace your curves, your non-curves, embrace yourself. That's what fashion is all about anyway. So today my pick for you will have you feeling like the star in the room!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12081847


Not only does this dress scream "I'm here!" It also adds a little 'pazzaz' with the satin-trim! You could wear this to work with a black sports coat over top and some knee high boots, or you could dress it up with some black tights, black pumps, and some sparkly faux-diamonds! Whatever you decide to wear, just be yourself, embrace that inner diva and ler her shine!

YOU GO GIRL!

Yours truly,
Walmart Couture

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea! I will be following and telling all my friends.

    ReplyDelete